Justine "might" play Doha - TennisForum.com
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 40 (permalink) Old Feb 20th, 2004, 11:52 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Allez-H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: On an island with Marat
Posts: 6,036
                     
Justine "might" play Doha

I've read in an article that there's a chance that Justine could play Doha if she's healthy.Let's hope she will

Allez.
Allez-H is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 40 (permalink) Old Feb 20th, 2004, 11:56 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 6,976
                     
Go justine! Justine's health will be ok for a few days. Doha is tier II.
Cro-boy is offline  
post #3 of 40 (permalink) Old Feb 20th, 2004, 11:58 AM
Senior Member
 
Greenout's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Abroad with a passport
Posts: 16,036
                     
So, what's the plan. Dubai and maybe Doha?. No Dubai, instead Doha?
In a odd way playing both makes sense. Why go all the way to UAE
just to play one event; when Antwerp didn't happen?


Greenout is offline  
post #4 of 40 (permalink) Old Feb 20th, 2004, 12:38 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Allez-H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: On an island with Marat
Posts: 6,036
                     
If she doesn't play Dubai,than I'm quite positive that she'll play Doha.But there's also achance she'll play both if she's healthy.

Allez.
Allez-H is offline  
post #5 of 40 (permalink) Old Feb 20th, 2004, 12:43 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 6,976
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by allezjuju
If she doesn't play Dubai,than I'm quite positive that she'll play Doha.But there's also achance she'll play both if she's healthy.
I agree but Indian Wells and Miami are the most important in this part of the season.
Cro-boy is offline  
post #6 of 40 (permalink) Old Feb 20th, 2004, 01:09 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: The Milky Way Galaxy
Posts: 204
                     
Justine will not play in Miami, b/c of preparations for clay season.
drapero is offline  
post #7 of 40 (permalink) Old Feb 20th, 2004, 01:48 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 6,976
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by drapero
Justine will not play in Miami, b/c of preparations for clay season.
that isn't good for her because Miami is a big tournament(2,000 000$).
Cro-boy is offline  
post #8 of 40 (permalink) Old Feb 20th, 2004, 01:56 PM
Senior Member
 
Greenout's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Abroad with a passport
Posts: 16,036
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zdenek
that isn't good for her because Miami is a big tournament(2,000 000$).

Sorry; but unlike some tennis players- she doesn't play for
the $$$. It's all about the love of playing and winning. They've
worked out a schedule where she can get quality training and
down time between certain key events around grand slams.
Greenout is offline  
post #9 of 40 (permalink) Old Feb 20th, 2004, 02:02 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Allez-H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: On an island with Marat
Posts: 6,036
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenout
Sorry; but unlike some tennis players- she doesn't play for
the $$$. It's all about the love of playing and winning. They've
worked out a schedule where she can get quality training and
down time between certain key events around grand slams.
Yep,plus eventhough Justine has become an allround-player and can win on all the surfaces.The claycourtseason is still her favorite and for her most important part of the season,and I can uderstand that.

Allez.
Allez-H is offline  
post #10 of 40 (permalink) Old Feb 20th, 2004, 02:06 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 6,976
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by allezjuju
Yep,plus eventhough Justine has become an allround-player and can win on all the surfaces.The claycourtseason is still her favorite and for her most important part of the season,and I can uderstand that.
Roland Garrros is the most important for her.
Cro-boy is offline  
post #11 of 40 (permalink) Old Feb 20th, 2004, 02:09 PM
Senior Member
 
Greenout's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Abroad with a passport
Posts: 16,036
                     
I'm feeling the "warmth" here. Just watched a news clip of the Justinators
return after the AO 2004 to Belgium that I downloaded from the "French"
section of her official website forum that a regular saved onto Real Player
One format.

She's so friendly. Kisses babies, kids, supporters.
It's such a misunderstanding- Justine is actually a very friendly
person. Really sweet this.
Greenout is offline  
post #12 of 40 (permalink) Old Feb 20th, 2004, 02:11 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 6,976
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenout
I'm feeling the "warmth" here. Just watched a news clip of the Justinators
return after the AO 2004 to Belgium that I downloaded from the "French"
section of her official website forum that a regular saved onto Real Player
One format.

She's so friendly. Kisses babies, kids, supporters.
It's such a misunderstanding- Justine is actually a very friendly
person. Really sweet this.
I agree with you. Justine is a great person.
Cro-boy is offline  
post #13 of 40 (permalink) Old Feb 20th, 2004, 02:16 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Allez-H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: On an island with Marat
Posts: 6,036
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenout
I'm feeling the "warmth" here. Just watched a news clip of the Justinators
return after the AO 2004 to Belgium that I downloaded from the "French"
section of her official website forum that a regular saved onto Real Player
One format.

She's so friendly. Kisses babies, kids, supporters.
It's such a misunderstanding- Justine is actually a very friendly
person. Really sweet this.
Yeah,but since they practically donn't show it on the Flemish news,people down here thinks she's cold and has no heart.Justine gave a clinic with some cancerill-kids (Les vingts coeurs de Justine ) and she played a little match with a famous kidsprogram-presentator while she was seriously ill =>they barely give her any attention on the news.And than wednesday Kim gave some sort of clinic where she was dancing on Aussiemusic =>they give her all the attention.NOt fair,isn't it?Offcourse the people will start seeing Justine as the evil one an Kim as the Angel.

BTW:The Flemish papers are eating Justine today because she withdrew
When will these people finally learn?

Allez.
Allez-H is offline  
post #14 of 40 (permalink) Old Feb 20th, 2004, 02:17 PM
Senior Member
 
Greenout's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Abroad with a passport
Posts: 16,036
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zdenek
I agree with you. Justine is a great person.

Perhaps, this is why she's sick quite often. Always kissing
babies, kids, and adults that mob her in Belgium.
Greenout is offline  
post #15 of 40 (permalink) Old Feb 20th, 2004, 02:19 PM
Senior Member
 
alexusjonesfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: inside
Posts: 7,837
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenout
Perhaps, this is why she's sick quite often. Always kissing
babies, kids, and adults that mob her in Belgium.
PY's probably getting nervous.
Still it's good to hear that she might try for the 'Arabian double'...Martina H was the last person to do it

future 25+ gs champ alexus "don't you get in mah back seat" jones
alexusjonesfan is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome