Here are my picks (edited because I forgot somebody
1. Justine - she's not yet past Serena, but she'll play more events. That'll do it.
2. Serena - she'll win some Slams once she's back in top form, but Justine will play more events.
3. Kim - she might be Lleyton's bride, but I'm afraid she'll be the bridesmaid on the tennis court.
4. Lindsay - looks like she's getting stronger. Could sneak into a Slam final.
5. Amelie - if she's injury-free, she'll be a contender. Also could get into a Slam final.
6. Venus - not invincible anymore, but definitely always a contender. Will probably make at least one Slam final.
7. Myskina - This will be the year she proves herself worthy of the Top 10. She'll make at least one Slam semifinal, and win a Tier I.
8. Capriati - I'm not sure if she's at the level of the Belgians and Williamses, but she's still Top 10 material. We'll see what happens when she comes back.
9. Petrova - if she can defend her Roland Garros points, she'll be fine.
10. Rubin - Still a threat. I expect to see her in a Slam quarterfinal.
In my original (unedited) post, I said Sharapova for No. 10. Well, if I had to choose, I couldn't see Maria in the Top 10 over either Petrova or Rubin.
But, I still think she can make the Top 10. But it's not going to be because any of the above players let her have it.