My votes (in Bold) -
1) She knows how GMT works and has already hosted a tournament.
2) She is cool and really fun to have around and even though she will take this seriously, she wont be all stuck-up and try to make it look too 'serious'. This is a game after all and should progress in a manner which allows people to have more fun and not feel like they are governed by the board.
3) She is quite organised and is online when most of the Australian folks access this forum.
4) She is quite easy to approach to, is sound and down-to-earth, a quality which is most necessary for this position inmy opinion.
1) He has already managed exhibitions and tournaments, plus has been around for a long time (the guy I have had most matches with
), so knows how GMT works.
2) He is easy to approach and sounds quite mature.
3) He is the only from amongst the nominees who is available during the morning/afternoon time in the Europe.
4) He is one of the most unbiased people on this forum, not only when it comes to poster-specific voting but also when it comes to player-specific voting (i.e not voting for only Makiri Graphics)
1) She is organised and really really easy to talk to.
2) She has been around for along time and has managed a lot of tournaments and knows how GMT works.
3) She even manages the GMT in MTF and therefore has a lot of drive to do these kinds of graphic-related things.
4) Apart from the JMD obessesion
she is quite stable and is online during the time when most American folks access the forum.
He needs more experience in my opinion