Graphics 4 You - Open for Requests - Page 15 - TennisForum.com

 79Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #211 of 4823 (permalink) Old Nov 23rd, 2011, 08:54 PM Thread Starter
.
 
Poiree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 20,723
                     
Re: Graphics 4 You - OPEN (Rules in post #1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon. View Post
Poiree is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #212 of 4823 (permalink) Old Nov 23rd, 2011, 08:57 PM Thread Starter
.
 
Poiree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 20,723
                     
Re: Graphics 4 You - OPEN (Rules in post #1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post
I know I asked you for the same thing just a few days ago but could you possibly make these usable for me as well?

Poiree is offline  
post #213 of 4823 (permalink) Old Nov 23rd, 2011, 09:12 PM
Senior Member
 
Barktra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Cloud 9
Posts: 22,141
                     
Barktra is offline  
post #214 of 4823 (permalink) Old Nov 23rd, 2011, 09:31 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 17,722
                     
Re: Graphics 4 You - OPEN (Rules in post #1)


Avatar
Wert. is offline  
post #215 of 4823 (permalink) Old Nov 23rd, 2011, 09:57 PM
Let's have a kiki!
 
Adrian.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Dahoam
Posts: 101,534
                     
Re: Graphics 4 You - OPEN (Rules in post #1)

Tasha
how are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim. View Post
Du findest es also schlimmer, wenn hier etwas gequatscht wird als wenn im Nazithread gegen Flüchtlinge gehetzt wird? Damit setzt ihr ein klares Zeichen. Mein Vorschlag wäre: Bestimmt einen zweiten Mod für dieses Forum, dann kann sich einer um die furchtbaren Vergehen im FC-Thread kümmern und der andere um den Nazithread.
Adrian. is offline  
post #216 of 4823 (permalink) Old Nov 24th, 2011, 09:50 AM
Senior Member
 
Kəv.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 71,694
                     
Re: Graphics 4 You - OPEN (Rules in post #1)

Tasha
I have 1 request, a Ksenia Pervak Wallpaper
Do it when you want to, in your spare time
Okay, no rush

MANDY MINELLA. PRISCILLA HON

CASEY DELLACQUA. JARMILA WOLFE. SAMANTHA STOSUR
QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA. NAO HIBINO
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZÉ LIM. NAOMI OSAKA. JULIA GÖRGES.
OLIVIA TJANDRAMULIA. NAIKTHA BAINS. KIMBERLY BIRRELL.
KAROLINA PLISKOVA. KIMIKO DATE-KRUMM. DESTANEE AIAVA
Kəv. is online now  
post #217 of 4823 (permalink) Old Nov 24th, 2011, 11:45 AM Thread Starter
.
 
Poiree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 20,723
                     
Re: Graphics 4 You - OPEN (Rules in post #1)





Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian. View Post
Tasha
how are you?
Hey I am alright. I have some tests coming up at uni so I have to study a lot these days, which I so don't feel like doing Can't wait for the weekend

How are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev. View Post
Tasha
I have 1 request, a Ksenia Pervak Wallpaper
Do it when you want to, in your spare time
Okay, no rush
No problem I will make it most probably over the weekend
Poiree is offline  
post #218 of 4823 (permalink) Old Nov 24th, 2011, 11:50 AM Thread Starter
.
 
Poiree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 20,723
                     
Re: Graphics 4 You - OPEN (Rules in post #1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuyl. View Post

Avatar
Poiree is offline  
post #219 of 4823 (permalink) Old Nov 24th, 2011, 12:06 PM
Senior Member
 
jhonathan17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 349
                     
Re: Graphics 4 You - OPEN (Rules in post #1)

Then await my request for the weekend?
jhonathan17 is offline  
post #220 of 4823 (permalink) Old Nov 24th, 2011, 12:16 PM Thread Starter
.
 
Poiree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 20,723
                     
Re: Graphics 4 You - OPEN (Rules in post #1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhonathan17 View Post
Then await my request for the weekend?
Yes, most probably
Poiree is offline  
post #221 of 4823 (permalink) Old Nov 24th, 2011, 02:06 PM
Let's have a kiki!
 
Adrian.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Dahoam
Posts: 101,534
                     
Re: Graphics 4 You - OPEN (Rules in post #1)

what are you studying Tasha?
Exams already yet? How long does your semester go?
I'm ok. Had some big pain in the lower back (like Safina ) the last days. Couldn't sit or walk for the first day
But now I'm fine again and also have to study a lot but exams will start 16th January

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim. View Post
Du findest es also schlimmer, wenn hier etwas gequatscht wird als wenn im Nazithread gegen Flüchtlinge gehetzt wird? Damit setzt ihr ein klares Zeichen. Mein Vorschlag wäre: Bestimmt einen zweiten Mod für dieses Forum, dann kann sich einer um die furchtbaren Vergehen im FC-Thread kümmern und der andere um den Nazithread.
Adrian. is offline  
post #222 of 4823 (permalink) Old Nov 24th, 2011, 02:26 PM Thread Starter
.
 
Poiree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 20,723
                     
Re: Graphics 4 You - OPEN (Rules in post #1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian. View Post
what are you studying Tasha?
Exams already yet? How long does your semester go?
I'm ok. Had some big pain in the lower back (like Safina ) the last days. Couldn't sit or walk for the first day
But now I'm fine again and also have to study a lot but exams will start 16th January
I am studying English My exams are in January, too. Now I just have some smaller tests which make a certain percent of my final grade
Glad you are better now Any reason you had that pain or you don't know why it hurt?
What are you studying BTW?
Poiree is offline  
post #223 of 4823 (permalink) Old Nov 24th, 2011, 02:32 PM
Let's have a kiki!
 
Adrian.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Dahoam
Posts: 101,534
                     
Re: Graphics 4 You - OPEN (Rules in post #1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poiree View Post
I am studying English My exams are in January, too. Now I just have some smaller tests which make a certain percent of my final grade
Glad you are better now Any reason you had that pain or you don't know why it hurt?
What are you studying BTW?
Okay for becoming teacher or just English?
Oh okay, pre-exams :meh:
No, I really don't know, docs also didn't know why

International Management in the 2nd semester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim. View Post
Du findest es also schlimmer, wenn hier etwas gequatscht wird als wenn im Nazithread gegen Flüchtlinge gehetzt wird? Damit setzt ihr ein klares Zeichen. Mein Vorschlag wäre: Bestimmt einen zweiten Mod für dieses Forum, dann kann sich einer um die furchtbaren Vergehen im FC-Thread kümmern und der andere um den Nazithread.
Adrian. is offline  
post #224 of 4823 (permalink) Old Nov 24th, 2011, 02:43 PM Thread Starter
.
 
Poiree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 20,723
                     
Re: Graphics 4 You - OPEN (Rules in post #1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian. View Post
Okay for becoming teacher or just English?
Oh okay, pre-exams :meh:
No, I really don't know, docs also didn't know why

International Management in the 2nd semester
Well being a teacher wouldn't be my first choice, but I am keeping it as an option

Nice Though I don't think I could ever study that Is it difficult?
Poiree is offline  
post #225 of 4823 (permalink) Old Nov 24th, 2011, 02:45 PM
Let's have a kiki!
 
Adrian.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Dahoam
Posts: 101,534
                     
Re: Graphics 4 You - OPEN (Rules in post #1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poiree View Post
Well being a teacher wouldn't be my first choice, but I am keeping it as an option

Nice Though I don't think I could ever study that Is it difficult?
Okay, what is your first choice?

It's ok, as I had in school already a lot of economics and stuff like that, but I'm struggling a bit the last weeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim. View Post
Du findest es also schlimmer, wenn hier etwas gequatscht wird als wenn im Nazithread gegen Flüchtlinge gehetzt wird? Damit setzt ihr ein klares Zeichen. Mein Vorschlag wäre: Bestimmt einen zweiten Mod für dieses Forum, dann kann sich einer um die furchtbaren Vergehen im FC-Thread kümmern und der andere um den Nazithread.
Adrian. is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Registration Image

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome