Can someone tell me how you put 2 colour borders around your graphics?
I don´t know if you mean a border with one colour on the outside and another colour inside it or if you mean a border that gradually changes from one colour to another but i can tell you a way to do both.
First i should say that i use Photoshop 7 so if you have another version things might be slightly different, and if you use another program i can´t help you at all.
Here´s a way to do a border with one colour inside the other:
1. Make a new layer on top of all your other layers.
2. Press ctrl+a to select the whole canvas.
3. Right click somewhere on the canvas and choose "stroke", set the width and colour you want for the inside colour and set the location to "inside".
4. For the outside colour you repeat step 3, just choose another colour and a lower setting on the width.
To make a border that gradually changes from one colour to another you can do like this:
1. Do step 1-3 from above.
2. Hold down the ctrl-key and click on the layer with the border in the layers palette to select the border.
3. Select the gradient tool. Now you can either choose an existing gradient by clicking on the downpointing arrow next to the gradient icon or you can click on the icon to make a new gradient. To make a new gradient you just click one of the tabs under the gradient scale and choose a new colour. You can also add new tabs by clicking somewhere under the scale and you can also move the tabs by clicking on them and dragging them left and right. Click the ok button when you´re done.
4. Now you just click where you want the gradient to start. Hold down the button while you move the line that appears to where you want the gradient to end and release the button to apply the gradient.