Arantxa Rus - Page 311 - TennisForum.com
 16Likes
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #4651 of 5141 (permalink) Old Sep 6th, 2013, 07:40 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 675
                     
Re: Arantxa Rus

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Kostova again next
go michelle luv is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4652 of 5141 (permalink) Old Sep 6th, 2013, 10:34 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 358
                     
Re: Arantxa Rus

Quote:
Originally Posted by go michelle luv View Post
yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Kostova again next

6-2 and 6-1 win
Borisz is offline  
post #4653 of 5141 (permalink) Old Sep 6th, 2013, 07:40 PM
Senior Member
 
MarkNL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 14,294
                     
Re: Arantxa Rus

Arantxa on fire

SF vs. Kerkhove.

Play my new Sporcle Quiz!
Junior Girls Top 100 21.12.15:http://www.sporcle.com/games/MarkNL/...-girls-top-100
Arvidsson - Stosur - Lisicki - Kuwata - Date-Krumm - Hibino - Krajicek - Bertens - Rus - Hogenkamp - De Vroome - Kerkhove - Burger - Doi - Larsson - Lertcheewakarn - Ishizu - Rezai - Diatchenko
MarkNL is offline  
 
post #4654 of 5141 (permalink) Old Sep 6th, 2013, 08:11 PM
잊지마
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 23,552
                     
Re: Arantxa Rus

Aran winning matches?


TT Singles: #66 CH: #2 Titles: Eastbourne '16 Finals: Luxembourg '12, Miami '13, Carlsbad '13, YEC '13 SF: Dallas '12, US Open '12, Indian Wells '13, Cincinnati '13, New Haven '13, Tokyo '13
TT Doubles: #7 CH: #6 Titles: Dallas '12, Brussels '13, Cincinnati '13, US Open '14, New Haven '15, Hong Kong '15, Moscow '15 Finals: Seoul '12, Brisbane '13, Monterrey '15, Stuttgart '15, YEC '15 (GS) SF: Wimbledon '12, US Open '12 RR: YEC '13
Frederik is offline  
post #4655 of 5141 (permalink) Old Sep 6th, 2013, 08:16 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 675
                     
Re: Arantxa Rus

shes backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
go michelle luv is offline  
post #4656 of 5141 (permalink) Old Sep 7th, 2013, 11:32 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 675
                     
Re: Arantxa Rus

she won 6-4:6-2 yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy great match and serve but she had an awful bp conservation 4/17 good luck in final
go michelle luv is offline  
post #4657 of 5141 (permalink) Old Sep 7th, 2013, 12:18 PM
Senior Member
 
chingching's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 35,732
                     
Re: Arantxa Rus

A win is a win and it was in straights And Lesley is far from bad
I would actually not mind for her to keep on playing at ITF Level to really build up some confidence because it only takes 1 bad WTA loss for her to plummet again And the points are pretty goof as well Soon she will be ITF player of the month Also would like to see her play some Doubles
Anyway, Witthoeft will be quite a challenge if she is playing well IMO and is the perfect match for Aran right now

Estonian Mynx Nettu-GOAT + Lerka + Sonya + Katu + Kaia + Miley + Lissi + Carol

Guardian of the Norr, Slavic and Golden Flower Power GOATs

Estonian Mynx's Sunshine Double Dumpage Ends Nettu-GOAT returns to Tequila-SLAM in Monterrey, coming for Qualifying Wigs
chingching is offline  
post #4658 of 5141 (permalink) Old Sep 7th, 2013, 02:35 PM
Senior Member
 
MarkNL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 14,294
                     
Re: Arantxa Rus

Agree with chingching. Aran should play ITF's for the rest of the year, either way I think she won't get into the Q for a WTA since there aren't really any weak tournaments left.

Play my new Sporcle Quiz!
Junior Girls Top 100 21.12.15:http://www.sporcle.com/games/MarkNL/...-girls-top-100
Arvidsson - Stosur - Lisicki - Kuwata - Date-Krumm - Hibino - Krajicek - Bertens - Rus - Hogenkamp - De Vroome - Kerkhove - Burger - Doi - Larsson - Lertcheewakarn - Ishizu - Rezai - Diatchenko
MarkNL is offline  
post #4659 of 5141 (permalink) Old Sep 7th, 2013, 02:39 PM
Proud Momosapien ♥
 
Dorien.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: My tennisdream.
Posts: 47,948
                     
Re: Arantxa Rus

Well done She should indeed playing ITF-tournaments the rest of the year.

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline  
post #4660 of 5141 (permalink) Old Sep 7th, 2013, 03:21 PM
Senior Member
 
chingching's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 35,732
                     
Re: Arantxa Rus

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkNL View Post
Agree with chingching. Aran should play ITF's for the rest of the year, either way I think she won't get into the Q for a WTA since there aren't really any weak tournaments left.
I think that she should play a busy but local schedule, try and get back into the Top 200 (seems like she'll do it easily) and make Australian Open Qualifying and then if she feels confident enough play some lead up events and Australian Open Qualies. If she can't cope, back to challengers I see no reason why she shouldn't play a busy schedule, maybe 2 tournaments a month

There are plenty of 25s and 50s around at this time of year so a good opportunity to build confidence and ranking

BTW, she obviously wants to stick with the Clay (not a bad decision) as she has entered only 1 tournament in both the weeks of the 16th and 23rd of September in Saint-Malo and Seville respectively, both 25Ks

They are actually quite competitive, much more so than the tournaments she has been playing recently To win them would be a great achievement. She may actually have to play Qualies in Seville but it is unlikely

So after the Final tomorrow she gets a well deserved week off before she starts again I am glad she is playing stronger 25Ks rather than weaker 50s

I wonder what it was that made her go from losing to Sandra Roma to suddenly winning all these matches It's been great to see

And with the 84 Points, maybe even 100, she has gained from Fleurus and Alphen A/D Rijn 25Ks, her ranking will increase to around 226 with a Runner Up finish or 218 with a victory So she's already made Australian Open Qualies

Estonian Mynx Nettu-GOAT + Lerka + Sonya + Katu + Kaia + Miley + Lissi + Carol

Guardian of the Norr, Slavic and Golden Flower Power GOATs

Estonian Mynx's Sunshine Double Dumpage Ends Nettu-GOAT returns to Tequila-SLAM in Monterrey, coming for Qualifying Wigs
chingching is offline  
post #4661 of 5141 (permalink) Old Sep 7th, 2013, 03:32 PM
Senior Member
 
MarkNL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 14,294
                     
Re: Arantxa Rus

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
I think that she should play a busy but local schedule, try and get back into the Top 200 (seems like she'll do it easily) and make Australian Open Qualifying and then if she feels confident enough play some lead up events and Australian Open Qualies. If she can't cope, back to challengers I see no reason why she shouldn't play a busy schedule, maybe 2 tournaments a month

There are plenty of 25s and 50s around at this time of year so a good opportunity to build confidence and ranking

BTW, she obviously wants to stick with the Clay (not a bad decision) as she has entered only 1 tournament in both the weeks of the 16th and 23rd of September in Saint-Malo and Seville respectively, both 25Ks

They are actually quite competitive, much more so than the tournaments she has been playing recently To win them would be a great achievement. She may actually have to play Qualies in Seville but it is unlikely

So after the Final tomorrow she gets a well deserved week off before she starts again I am glad she is playing stronger 25Ks rather than weaker 50s

I wonder what it was that made her go from losing to Sandra Roma to suddenly winning all these matches It's been great to see

And with the 84 Points, maybe even 100, she has gained from Fleurus and Alphen A/D Rijn 25Ks, her ranking will increase to around 226 with a Runner Up finish or 218 with a victory So she's already made Australian Open Qualies
But she is losing 30 points next week because of her 2nd round in Dallas last year

But after that, she has nothing to defend for like 8 months But she should be able to make the AO Q

Play my new Sporcle Quiz!
Junior Girls Top 100 21.12.15:http://www.sporcle.com/games/MarkNL/...-girls-top-100
Arvidsson - Stosur - Lisicki - Kuwata - Date-Krumm - Hibino - Krajicek - Bertens - Rus - Hogenkamp - De Vroome - Kerkhove - Burger - Doi - Larsson - Lertcheewakarn - Ishizu - Rezai - Diatchenko
MarkNL is offline  
post #4662 of 5141 (permalink) Old Sep 7th, 2013, 11:22 PM
Senior Member
 
chingching's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 35,732
                     
Re: Arantxa Rus

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkNL View Post
But she is losing 30 points next week because of her 2nd round in Dallas last year

But after that, she has nothing to defend for like 8 months But she should be able to make the AO Q
But didn't she lose the Dallas points before the US Open...

Estonian Mynx Nettu-GOAT + Lerka + Sonya + Katu + Kaia + Miley + Lissi + Carol

Guardian of the Norr, Slavic and Golden Flower Power GOATs

Estonian Mynx's Sunshine Double Dumpage Ends Nettu-GOAT returns to Tequila-SLAM in Monterrey, coming for Qualifying Wigs
chingching is offline  
post #4663 of 5141 (permalink) Old Sep 8th, 2013, 09:44 AM
Senior Member
 
MarkNL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 14,294
                     
Re: Arantxa Rus

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
But didn't she lose the Dallas points before the US Open...
Oh yeah, that's right Thanks

btw, the final is broadcasted on AlphenStadTV which I can watch on my TV since I live 10km from there

Play my new Sporcle Quiz!
Junior Girls Top 100 21.12.15:http://www.sporcle.com/games/MarkNL/...-girls-top-100
Arvidsson - Stosur - Lisicki - Kuwata - Date-Krumm - Hibino - Krajicek - Bertens - Rus - Hogenkamp - De Vroome - Kerkhove - Burger - Doi - Larsson - Lertcheewakarn - Ishizu - Rezai - Diatchenko
MarkNL is offline  
post #4664 of 5141 (permalink) Old Sep 8th, 2013, 11:53 AM
Senior Member
 
chingching's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 35,732
                     
Re: Arantxa Rus

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkNL View Post
Oh yeah, that's right Thanks

btw, the final is broadcasted on AlphenStadTV which I can watch on my TV since I live 10km from there
I am ashamed you are not going I even convinced my cousin to go and he lives in Delft Still, that's like 20 mins on the train I love how close everything is together in the Netherlands. The 2 biggest cities are closer together than the extremities of Sydney

Estonian Mynx Nettu-GOAT + Lerka + Sonya + Katu + Kaia + Miley + Lissi + Carol

Guardian of the Norr, Slavic and Golden Flower Power GOATs

Estonian Mynx's Sunshine Double Dumpage Ends Nettu-GOAT returns to Tequila-SLAM in Monterrey, coming for Qualifying Wigs
chingching is offline  
post #4665 of 5141 (permalink) Old Sep 8th, 2013, 11:55 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 1,635
 
Re: Arantxa Rus

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkNL View Post
Oh yeah, that's right Thanks

btw, the final is broadcasted on AlphenStadTV which I can watch on my TV since I live 10km from there
Why are you not going? Sold out already?
Smacky the Frog is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome