Schiavone's girlfriend? - TennisForum.com
Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 111 (permalink) Old May 26th, 2011, 12:44 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
TheHangover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 3,482
                     
Schiavone's girlfriend?



Schiavone photographed in intimacy with another woman in rome!!! the article speaks about tender caresses, hugs and lips that lightly touch!!!
btw that woman looks old, look at her hand!!!but she looks also a bit too beautiful for schiavone

the link: http://www.mondoreality.info/gossip/...-brunetta/7462

i like JJ

Supporter of the lefties Safarova, Kerber and Benesova trying to replace the great Patty Schnyder

R.I.P. Elena Baltacha
TheHangover is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 111 (permalink) Old May 26th, 2011, 12:53 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,819
                     
Re: Schiavone's girlfriend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHangover View Post


Schiavone photographed in intimacy with another woman in rome!!! the article speaks about tender caresses, hugs
the link: http://www.mondoreality.info/gossip/...<br /> a/7462
I don't think that she is lesbian. She spoke about her boyfriend a short while ago. Neither her or Sam are, IMO.
rimon is offline  
post #3 of 111 (permalink) Old May 26th, 2011, 12:54 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 19,981
                     
Re: Schiavone's girlfriend?

She is straight




"I wish I were as aggressive and serious as those floors too!!" - GOAT Cynthia Zimmerman
cellophane is offline  
post #4 of 111 (permalink) Old May 26th, 2011, 12:54 AM
Senior Member
 
Lin Lin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: A Happy Land
Posts: 27,819
                     
Re: Schiavone's girlfriend?


健健
前前
渊渊
豆豆
雪雪
Lin Lin is offline  
post #5 of 111 (permalink) Old May 26th, 2011, 12:54 AM
Senior Member
 
Lin Lin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: A Happy Land
Posts: 27,819
                     
Re: Schiavone's girlfriend?

Gossip should be banned?

健健
前前
渊渊
豆豆
雪雪
Lin Lin is offline  
post #6 of 111 (permalink) Old May 26th, 2011, 12:56 AM
Back in April 2017
 
Jimmie48's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 26,624
                     
Re: Schiavone's girlfriend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lin Lin View Post
Gossip should be banned?
This..

I don't see how the player's private life is of any relevance to the sport.
Jimmie48 is offline  
post #7 of 111 (permalink) Old May 26th, 2011, 12:56 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
TheHangover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 3,482
                     
Re: Schiavone's girlfriend?

i don't think she is straight, i'm happy for her if she found the love

i like JJ

Supporter of the lefties Safarova, Kerber and Benesova trying to replace the great Patty Schnyder

R.I.P. Elena Baltacha
TheHangover is offline  
post #8 of 111 (permalink) Old May 26th, 2011, 12:58 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,819
                     
Re: Schiavone's girlfriend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
This..

I don't see how the player's private life is of any relevance to the sport.
I actually do. These people are public figures, and earn their money because of their fans. We are their sponsors, and in effect we pay them. Therefore IMO, we are entitled to know what goes on off the court.
rimon is offline  
post #9 of 111 (permalink) Old May 26th, 2011, 12:59 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 15,795
                     
Re: Schiavone's girlfriend?

This doesn't necessarily mean she's a lesbian. She's Italian.
dsanders06 is offline  
post #10 of 111 (permalink) Old May 26th, 2011, 01:00 AM
Isha > Your fave
 
Miss Amor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: London
Posts: 26,658
                     
Re: Schiavone's girlfriend?

She looks like she also enjoys a good dick too.
Miss Amor is offline  
post #11 of 111 (permalink) Old May 26th, 2011, 01:00 AM
Stanning for Andi
 
nevetssllim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 20,227
                     
Re: Schiavone's girlfriend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rimon View Post
I actually do. These people are public figures, and earn their money because of their fans. We are their sponsors, and in effect we pay them. Therefore IMO, we are entitled to know what goes on off the court.
Whatever.

Hlavackova Benesova Strycova Williams Schiavone Pironkova Koukalova Shvedova Voskoboeva Riske Raymond Petrova Twitter

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline  
post #12 of 111 (permalink) Old May 26th, 2011, 01:01 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 28
                     
Re: Schiavone's girlfriend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
This doesn't necessarily mean she's a lesbian. She's Italian.
What?
Mahonia is offline  
post #13 of 111 (permalink) Old May 26th, 2011, 01:02 AM
Back in April 2017
 
Jimmie48's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 26,624
                     
Re: Schiavone's girlfriend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rimon View Post
I actually do. These people are public figures, and earn their money because of their fans. We are their sponsors, and in effect we pay them. Therefore IMO, we are entitled to know what goes on off the court.
I disagree, just because they“re public figures dosen't mean they have to give up on having a private life. We have a right to know what they do in relevance to their sport and wheter or not shes lesbian, bi or whatever is nothing anybody has to worry about.
Jimmie48 is offline  
post #14 of 111 (permalink) Old May 26th, 2011, 01:03 AM
Senior Member
 
joćo.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 20,801
                     
Re: Schiavone's girlfriend?

lol.
joćo. is offline  
post #15 of 111 (permalink) Old May 26th, 2011, 01:03 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 7,272
                     
Re: Schiavone's girlfriend?

I think she just likes to have sex a lot...with anything.
Sp!ffy is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome