Tennis Forum banner

Let's celebrate... and choose a name!

4K views 68 replies 31 participants last post by  sharapovarulz1 
#1 · (Edited)
for the brand new forum of Marion and her fans! :bounce: I propose to vote to change its name. But first, let's post your proposals in this thread. I'll add them in this post, and in a few days, I'll create a poll with the different choices.
Everyone is welcome to propose a name and/or discuss about the other proposed names :wavey:

proposals:
Marion Bartoli (no change)
the Marion Revolution
Marion's Musketeers
The Marionater
You've been Marionated
Bartoli... Marion Bartoli
The Bartoli Bouncers
Marion's Onion
Marion’s Marauder’s
SuperMarionation
The Marionettes
Maid Marion

* edited *
The poll has been created here: http://wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=308174. Thanks for voting! :wavey:

See less See more
#2 ·
Re: Let's celebrate...

Finally !!!!!! :woohoo:
Oh thank you ! I know I will already start complaining but can we call it "the Marion Revolution" ? I think Veronika's idea is really good and more original than "Marion Bartoli".

Thanks again, that's very nice :).

#5 ·
Re: Let's celebrate...

Finally !!!!!! :woohoo:
Oh thank you ! I know I will already start complaining but can we call it "the Marion Revolution" ? I think Veronika's idea is really good and more original than "Marion Bartoli".

Thanks again, that's very nice :).
Let's make a poll to choose the new name. First I propose you to post your proposals in this thread. I'll be back in some days to collect the names and create the poll :)

#14 ·
erm that's one thing I don't want to see! Marion get's made fun of enough in GM :fiery:

I should also say I am veeeeery happy that we got this forum and congrats to everyone who has waited patiently for months :worship:

we deserve it!!

#18 ·
I like "Marions Muskateers" but the "Marion Revolution" sounds good too. ;)

Congrats for having a subforum, Marion fans. :hatoff:
(Well deserved too.)

#30 ·
Great to finally have a sub-forum for our Marion! :D

I really like the "Marion Revolution" very fitting to everything that has happened to her over the last 2 weeks! :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.