Serena is injured :sad: - TennisForum.com
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old Apr 3rd, 2008, 05:47 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Blackbeat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: berlin
Posts: 3,444
                     
Serena is injured :sad:

She has problems with her back....

when will she be uninjured for more than 4 month...??

Serena Williams Venus Williams

Good Luck to all Polish Players!!!

Good Luck to Queen Venus Williams and Princess Serena Williams, too!!!

POLISH RULEZ
WILLIAMS RULEZ
Blackbeat is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old Apr 3rd, 2008, 05:48 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 10,003
                     
Re: Serena is injured :sad:

Is sad. Looks like she is struggling against Kuznetsova. Serena
jonny84 is offline  
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old Apr 3rd, 2008, 05:49 PM
HAND SCRAPED
 
-Sonic-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: England
Posts: 7,155
                     
Re: Serena is injured :sad:

Well its good to know I haven't been transported into bizarro world where everything is backwards.

Some things never change. Poor Serena
-Sonic- is offline  
post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old Apr 3rd, 2008, 05:52 PM
Senior Member
 
Bartosh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 10,233
                     
Re: Serena is injured :sad:

Serena
Bartosh is offline  
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old Apr 3rd, 2008, 05:55 PM
Dubai Love
 
Uranium's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 52,607
                     
Re: Serena is injured :sad:

doubt it's serious, but she is having trouble with high balls


Uranium is offline  
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old Apr 3rd, 2008, 05:57 PM
Senior Member
 
Olórin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 13,535
                     
Re: Serena is injured :sad:

wow she's had just about every injury in the book at some point. Hopefully it's treatable so she can get on with the match.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alla Luce View Post
(1)A lot is being made of the record Serena has vs Sharapova. It is being used as THE reason she will win again lol. Good thing we have players like Tomas Berdych (who had an even worse record vs Nadal) to remind us of the fallacy of this nonsense logic.
(2)You stans may as well sleep well tonight because tomorrow the a replay of Lucie's winning moment over and over again will haunt your dreams for weeks to come
(3)The stars have aligned perfectly for the upset of the 21st century. All the best Garbine
(4) There is no path to victory for Williams.Keys wins in straight easy sets.
Olórin is offline  
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old Apr 3rd, 2008, 05:57 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 7,310
                     
Re: Serena is injured :sad:

ehhh.... lower back prolly just slept wrong.. prolly not to serious. should be good in a couple days. prolly just feels really tight....

Venus Ebone Starr


Serena Williams

Sharapova

Hantuchova
Tennisstar86 is offline  
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old Apr 3rd, 2008, 05:57 PM
Senior Member
 
Olórin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 13,535
                     
Re: Serena is injured :sad:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisstar86 View Post
ehhh.... lower back prolly just slept wrong.. prolly not to serious. should be good in a couple days. prolly just feels really tight....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alla Luce View Post
(1)A lot is being made of the record Serena has vs Sharapova. It is being used as THE reason she will win again lol. Good thing we have players like Tomas Berdych (who had an even worse record vs Nadal) to remind us of the fallacy of this nonsense logic.
(2)You stans may as well sleep well tonight because tomorrow the a replay of Lucie's winning moment over and over again will haunt your dreams for weeks to come
(3)The stars have aligned perfectly for the upset of the 21st century. All the best Garbine
(4) There is no path to victory for Williams.Keys wins in straight easy sets.
Olórin is offline  
post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old Apr 3rd, 2008, 05:58 PM
Dubai Love
 
Uranium's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 52,607
                     
Re: Serena is injured :sad:

her movement is sluggish


Uranium is offline  
post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old Apr 3rd, 2008, 06:00 PM
Senior Member
 
matty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 5,150
                     
Re: Serena is injured :sad:

work through the pain, Serena! Actually, I can't decide who I want to win-love them both!


ooo h a n t u c h o v a ooo a z a r e n k a ooo s w i l l i a m s ooo v w i l l i a m s ooo k e y s ooo m a t t e k - s a n d s ooo k u z n e t s o v a ooo
matty is offline  
post #11 of 18 (permalink) Old Apr 3rd, 2008, 06:13 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 33
                     
Re: Serena is injured :sad:

Drama over! Serena is fine now - she's twisting and turning easily and playing how she was playing at the beginning of the match.

Even the commentators say that she looks and is moving fine now
jazzf is offline  
post #12 of 18 (permalink) Old Apr 3rd, 2008, 06:15 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 7,310
                     
Re: Serena is injured :sad:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzf View Post
Drama over! Serena is fine now - she's twisting and turning easily and playing how she was playing at the beginning of the match.

Even the commentators say that she looks and is moving fine now
she does not look like shes moving fine.... she standing up on a ton of shots.... just swinging with the upper body...

Venus Ebone Starr


Serena Williams

Sharapova

Hantuchova
Tennisstar86 is offline  
post #13 of 18 (permalink) Old Apr 3rd, 2008, 06:18 PM
Dubai Love
 
Uranium's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 52,607
                     
Re: Serena is injured :sad:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisstar86 View Post
she does not look like shes moving fine.... she standing up on a ton of shots.... just swinging with the upper body...
yea and her forehand is bad today, but her backhand is starting to remind me of this time around in 2007


Uranium is offline  
post #14 of 18 (permalink) Old Apr 3rd, 2008, 06:19 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: USA
Posts: 1,179
 
Re: Serena is injured :sad:

It's just too hard to keep up with Serena and her injuries. I don't know what she should do to stay fit and injury free.
Jasmin is offline  
post #15 of 18 (permalink) Old Apr 3rd, 2008, 06:19 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 6,849
                     
Re: Serena is injured :sad:

Emina. is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Registration Image

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome