Irina-Camelia Begu Cheering Thread! - Page 148 - TennisForum.com
 96Likes
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #2206 of 4599 (permalink) Old Feb 24th, 2014, 06:55 PM
Senior Member
 
Belle de Jour's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 8,364
                     
Re: Irina-Camelia Begu Cheering Thread!

The tiebreak vs. Schiavone all over again

5-2 to 5-5
Belle de Jour is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2207 of 4599 (permalink) Old Feb 24th, 2014, 06:56 PM
Senior Member
 
Belle de Jour's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 8,364
                     
Re: Irina-Camelia Begu Cheering Thread!

Oh my, that wasn't very nice, was it?
Belle de Jour is offline  
post #2208 of 4599 (permalink) Old Feb 24th, 2014, 06:56 PM
Senior Member
 
scrumm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,444
                     
Re: Irina-Camelia Begu Cheering Thread!

Aud voci sau Irina tocmai o zis ceva de genu 'Da mai du-te in p.... ma-ti!'
scrumm is offline  
post #2209 of 4599 (permalink) Old Feb 24th, 2014, 06:57 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 26,882
                     
Re: Irina-Camelia Begu Cheering Thread!

Dead.
Curcubeu is offline  
post #2210 of 4599 (permalink) Old Feb 24th, 2014, 06:58 PM
Senior Member
 
Belle de Jour's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 8,364
                     
Re: Irina-Camelia Begu Cheering Thread!

16 67(6)

DF to lose the match after being 5-2 up in the tiebreak. Sounds familiar?
Belle de Jour is offline  
post #2211 of 4599 (permalink) Old Feb 24th, 2014, 06:58 PM
Senior Member
 
scrumm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,444
                     
Re: Irina-Camelia Begu Cheering Thread!

Oh boy, and of course she finishes this with a DF !
scrumm is offline  
post #2212 of 4599 (permalink) Old Feb 24th, 2014, 06:59 PM
Senior Member
 
Belle de Jour's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 8,364
                     
Re: Irina-Camelia Begu Cheering Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrumm View Post
Aud voci sau Irina tocmai o zis ceva de genu 'Da mai du-te in p.... ma-ti!'
A zis, da. Cam santierista exprimarea, dar nah...
Belle de Jour is offline  
post #2213 of 4599 (permalink) Old Feb 24th, 2014, 06:59 PM
Senior Member
 
scrumm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,444
                     
Re: Irina-Camelia Begu Cheering Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle de Jour View Post
16 67(6)

DF to lose the match after being 5-2 up in the tiebreak. Sounds familiar?
Actually this is progress she did had a set point at 6-5. Usualy she will go from 5-2 to 5-7
scrumm is offline  
post #2214 of 4599 (permalink) Old Feb 24th, 2014, 07:03 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 26,882
                     
Re: Irina-Camelia Begu Cheering Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrumm View Post
Aud voci sau Irina tocmai o zis ceva de genu 'Da mai du-te in p.... ma-ti!'
It's not as if anyone in Brazil would understand her anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrumm View Post
Actually this is progress she did had a set point at 6-5. Usualy she will go from 5-2 to 5-7
And the SP was actually really saved more than wasted which in the end pissed her off even more, I guess.
Curcubeu is offline  
post #2215 of 4599 (permalink) Old Feb 24th, 2014, 07:06 PM
Senior Member
 
Belle de Jour's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 8,364
                     
Re: Irina-Camelia Begu Cheering Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrumm View Post
Actually this is progress she did had a set point at 6-5. Usualy she will go from 5-2 to 5-7
Progresul e in pom si pomul e la pamant. Tare as mai vrea sa vad despre cata munca e vorba la Irina, ca daca stau sa ma iau dupa Cruciat, ar trebui sa fie top 20 la cat munceste. Alearga de bezmetica 6-7 schimburi doar ca sa piarda punctul in cel mai stupid mod cu putinta. Se chinuie 20 de minute sa faca break, apoi cedeaza imediat serviciul ei la 0 intr-un minut jumatate. Este un adversar ravnit de multe fete care n-au mirosit pana acum un tablou principal. Si pe buna dreptate.
Belle de Jour is offline  
post #2216 of 4599 (permalink) Old Feb 24th, 2014, 07:13 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 26,882
                     
Re: Irina-Camelia Begu Cheering Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle de Jour View Post
Progresul e in pom si pomul e la pamant. Tare as mai vrea sa vad despre cata munca e vorba la Irina, ca daca stau sa ma iau dupa Cruciat, ar trebui sa fie top 20 la cat munceste. Alearga de bezmetica 6-7 schimburi doar ca sa piarda punctul in cel mai stupid mod cu putinta. Se chinuie 20 de minute sa faca break, apoi cedeaza imediat serviciul ei la 0 intr-un minut jumatate. Este un adversar ravnit de multe fete care n-au mirosit pana acum un tablou principal. Si pe buna dreptate.
Yes, Irina has so many mental issues when stepping on court right now, I don't even know where to begin.

Not giving fucks against (vastly) inferior opponents
Winning in straights, is this possible?
Pissed off as soon as her opponent is playing a big point well
Tiebreaks
Not being interested to get more than one break advance for whatever reason.
Piss poor in saving BPs despite moderately huge serve
Gets broken back in more than 50% of cases whenever she gets that break.

It's all mental and I fear she will be doomed to underachieve.
Curcubeu is offline  
post #2217 of 4599 (permalink) Old Feb 24th, 2014, 07:21 PM
country flag grs
Senior Member
 
grs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,585
                     
Re: Irina-Camelia Begu Cheering Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrumm View Post
Aud voci sau Irina tocmai o zis ceva de genu 'Da mai du-te in p.... ma-ti!'

A zis-o cuiva anume sau ei insasi de suparare?

Eu n-am cerut să fiu romān! Am avut noroc.
grs is offline  
post #2218 of 4599 (permalink) Old Feb 24th, 2014, 07:39 PM
Senior Member
 
Belle de Jour's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 8,364
                     
Re: Irina-Camelia Begu Cheering Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
Yes, Irina has so many mental issues when stepping on court right now, I don't even know where to begin.

Not giving fucks against (vastly) inferior opponents
Winning in straights, is this possible?
Pissed off as soon as her opponent is playing a big point well
Tiebreaks
Not being interested to get more than one break advance for whatever reason.
Piss poor in saving BPs despite moderately huge serve
Gets broken back in more than 50% of cases whenever she gets that break.

It's all mental and I fear she will be doomed to underachieve.
After that tremendous 2011 I thought she was destined for a great tennis career, everything recommended her: her shots, her mental strength, her determination, as well as her physical attributes. Right now I see a bored girl who will take the win gladly if she doesn't have to put much effort into it, but who will give up very easy when faced with minimum resistance. And, yeah, this pretty much is the profile of an underachiever.
Belle de Jour is offline  
post #2219 of 4599 (permalink) Old Feb 26th, 2014, 07:08 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
hellas719's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: ATHENS GR
Posts: 51,121
                     
Re: Irina-Camelia Begu Cheering Thread!

Oh Irina
At least try and grab another doubles title this week please

Daniilidou. Venus. Azarenka. Halep. Wickmayer.
Cornet. Ivanovic. Vesnina.. Vaidisova. Krajicek.
Paszek. Begu. Cirstea. Lisicki. Pavlyuchenkova.
Pironkova. Stephens. Tatishvili. McHale. Flipkens.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
I'm obsessed with the Greek players. Deal with it.

ANNA GERASIMOU-EIRINI GEORGATOU ALWAYS AND FOREVER
hellas719 is offline  
post #2220 of 4599 (permalink) Old Feb 26th, 2014, 09:11 AM
Senior Member
 
Nightcrawl3r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 11,269
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellas719 View Post
Oh Irina
At least try and grab another doubles title this week please
In her dreams ? Because she's been eliminated several hours ago from Doubles too.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Nightcrawl3r is online now  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome