This chat is tired of both of us.... let me close with:
• You have not and cannot defend the actions of your coach... he withheld the truth (lied) about Hammel's injury to stack her at # 3 and slide the line up down. He had actually submitted her at # 2 I am told but they moved her to three only after he admitted she was not better than Bisharat at that time. HOW ABOUT EVERYBODY ELSE IN THE LINE UP?
• We should really feel bad for UOP and UCSB girls who got screwed. The LB team played poorly amidst the circus... but the stack thus worked. All three teams hard working and honest student-athletes got screwed.
• The LB coach had enough class to actually go and shake his hand after the match... at which time a half dozen ch'EATER fans/parents heckled her. Nice ch'EATER class.
• So you attack me personally... I do not recall attacking 'you'... just the actions of your coach
• I am told one of his own former players no longer speaks to him for what he did... at least not as of mid-fall.
• Several coaches at the GT regional you went to also have commented about the 'stack' as well as questioned why Kwan was a head of Smith and having the 'doubles specialist' at # 1 dubs. I'm not making this up... just gotta hang around a bit at Rivi and you pick up a lot of dirt.
• Your coach cheated and he knows it... and I hear people are working to prevent that from ever happening again
Like being a felon, once a ch'EATER
... he will always be a ch'EATER
. What kills him/you is that other coaches in BW and back east know what he did. It just took some time to catch it since college tennis isn't exactly like men's hoops instantly on ESPN. But it's been exposed.
To your LB coach point... she's not airing out the laundry. But I do hear she's trying to get some rules changed so no one can never pull this stunt again.
I shall withdraw from your 'personal forum' here to spare the other fine people who post knowledgeable comments the grief of our exchange... enjoy the tainted title this year.
Bye bye... see you in the desert this April/May