1. #68 Hannah Grady, LBSU, def. Priscilla Castillo, FIU, 7-6, 6-4
2. Liset Brito, FIU, def. Deborah Armstrong, LBSU, 6-2, 3-6, 6-4
3. Rachel Manasse, LBSU, def. Maria Spenceley, FIU, 6-4, 6-1
4. Anais Dallara, LBSU, def. Maria Paza, FIU, 6-2, 6-3
5. Megan Jones, FIU, def. Julie Luzar, LBSU, 7-5, 6-7, 6-4
6. Maria Vallasciani, FIU, def. Lisa Sutton, LBSU, 6-2, 6-2
1. Brito/Castillo, FIU def. Dallara/Grady, LBSU, 8-3
2. Armstrong/Sutton, LBSU def. Jones/Spenceley, FIU, 8-1
3. Paza/Vallasciani, FIU def. Manasse/Weeks, LBSU, 8-5
FlU sets the record for most players named Maria on 1 team.
Maria Muci Torres
For some reason Maria Torres, their usual #3 singles didn't even play against LBS. I think UCI may need to sweep all 4 Marias in order to win.
A time may come when you figure out my identity.
When that happens I ask you keep it to yourself.
People have their reasons for anonymity.