Re: Analysis of Top Teams
1. No. 15 Jessica Nguyen (STAN) def. Sophie Kobuch (UH), 6-1, 6-0
2. No. 16 Lindsay Burdette (STAN) def. Chloe Bihag (UH), 6-2, 6-3
3. Hilary Barte (STAN) def. Julia Sandborn (UH), 6-2, 6-1
4. Carolyn McVeigh (STAN) def. Marie Tanaka (UH), 6-0, 6-0
5. Jennifer Yen (STAN) def. Brittany Beswick (UH), 6-0, 6-0
stanford should put durkin 1
when they match up with georgia tech, i see them going down at all positions except maybe 3 and 4.
against ucla, they'll go down at all positoins except maybe 2-4.
against usc the same.
barte is a really excellent player who'll presenet lots of problems for college players. she should probably play #1 based on pure ability. burdgette's also good, but a lot of inconsistencies. she does poorly agsint good counterpunchers. ngyuen can be overpowered but is a good CP. durkin is a hardhitter but not very mobile and shaky serve. barte is def the best player on the team.